KCI is looking for a Liscensed Professional Engineer to manage SubSurface Utility Engineering (SUE) projects. The qualified candidate must have;
1. A Degree in Civil Engineering
2. A strong understanding of Utility locating and mapping, as well as evaluation of utility conflicts with various types of projects
3. Thorough knowledge of the Transportation industry, primarily in Texas. Experience in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana is a plus.
4. Thorough knowledge of MicroStation CAD and OpenRoads
5. Understanding of surveying principles
6. 7 to 12 years of project management experience and as a liscensed engineer
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering, consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic planning.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.